Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes. Homemade buttermilk and chocolate Cherry Coke Cupcakes are glazed with cherry coke and topped with sweet whipped cream and a cherry on top! When filled with the cherries, topped with the glaze and whip cream frosting…they really take on a Coke Float likeliness! You are in for a seriously amazing treat when you create these chocolaty cupcakes.
Ingredients of Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes
- It’s of cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temp.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cherry Coke (do not use diet).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of 21-ounce can cherry pie filling.
- It’s of glaze.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cherry Coke.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of Maraschino cherries, for garnish.
I'm super excited to be working with The. Easy Cherry Coke Float Chocolate Cupcakes. A cute party dessert recipe! 🍒 → UPDATE: If you don't feel comfortable baking your cake inside the can, bake the. These Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes are so moist and delicious.
Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes instructions
- 1. Make the Cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a standard muffin pan with paper liners; set aside..
- 2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside..
- 3. In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and beat on medium-high until light and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and beating for an additional minute. In a large mixing cup or small bowl, combine the buttermilk, Coke and vanilla extract. (Make sure you wait for the foam to go down when measuring the Coke and don't worry if your mixture looks curdled when you add the buttermilk.).
- 4. Beginning with the flour mixture, add in 4 parts to the butter mixture, alternating with the Coke mixture. Beat each addition just until incorporated. Give the final mixture a good mix with a rubber spatula to make sure it is thoroughly combined..
- 5. Divide the batter evenly between the muffins tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops spring back when touched lightly and a toothpick inserted in the center cupcake comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
- 6. Fill the Cupcakes: Once cooled, use a paring knife to cut out a cone shape in the middle of each cupcake. Add a spoonful of cherry mixture (2 to 3 cherries) to the well..
- 7. Glaze the Cupcakes: In a small bowl whisk together the powdered sugar and coke. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes to thicken. It should drip off of a soon very slowly. Using a small offset spatula, drizzle a little of the glaze onto the middle of each cupcake and then gently spread it over the top..
- 8. Frost the Cupcakes: Beat the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl with whisk attachment (or hand mixer), beginning on low speed. Once the cream gets frothy begin adding the powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, increasing speed as the cream comes together until you reach medium-high speed. Whip the cream until it holds stiff peaks (if you dip a spoon in it, the whipped cream should stay on the spoon when you turn it upside down). Pipe the whipped cream onto cupcakes as desired and top with maraschino cherries for garnish..
They are stuffed with cherries then topped with a delicious whipped cream frosting! Every time we've gone to Target lately (which is er, a lot) he sees the. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Root Beer Float Cupcakes by How Sweet It Is. · Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes in Coca-Cola Cans. A fun cake idea for a birthday.