Ham Tacos. This is a great recipe for leftover ham and a twist on a family favourite. This is a great recipe for leftover ham and a twist on a family favourite. Pile your tacos high with guacamole, salsa, cheese and of course the ham to make.
I shot this footage two years ago. Learn how to make Ham tacos with mango-pineapple salsa & see the Smartpoints value of this great Leftover ham receives a major makeover in these Caribbean-inspired tacos that are ready in. Another great recipe for leftover ham- this is a twist on a family favourite. You can have Ham Tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham Tacos
- You need 12 oz of cubed ham, fully cooked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 3 tsp of prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of soy milk.
Pile your tacos high with guacamole, salsa, cheese and of course the ham to make these tacos nothing short of delicious. Coat ham in salsa, simmer in skillet. jalapenos, then add to ham. Stir together, then steam tortilla until soft, then add fixings and enjoy! ham taco. Has its roots in your moms pants. a very meaty pussy.
Ham Tacos step by step
- Mix ham, parsley, mustard, & cheese together. Set aside..
- Beat biscuit mix, egg, salt& milk together until smooth..
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle. Cook until edges are dry around edges. Turn over. Cook other side til golden brown..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Fold & fill each pancake with 1/4 cup mixture. Arrange upright in ungreased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired..
- Bake until filling is hot & cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Makes approximately 12 tacos..
I fucked your mom last night, and she had a serious ham taco lol. First you make your scrambled eggs. I sauteed the peppers and onions first and then added the eggs and quickly cooked them. Hams like to sweat, so it's important to not wrap hams firmly in plastic or foil to Nothing opens our eyes in the morning like breakfast tacos, especially ones that hold something bold. A sweet and tangy taco with ham, pickled onions and a spicy guava chutney.