Marinated chicken for tacos. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados. They're brimming with bright flavors and they're so easy to make.
Ingredients of Marinated chicken for tacos
- It’s 8 cloves of fresh garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of orange.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (add more to taste).
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts whichever you prefer, thighs tend to be juicier.
Fish Tacos – marinated and grilled, healthy and delicious! Pork Carnitas Tacos – the iconic Mexican. Charred and Tender grilled chicken spiced with a special blend of homemade taco seasoning can be grilled or cooked on the stove-top. It's delicious in tacos, burritos, on salads, or for meal-prep!
Marinated chicken for tacos step by step
- Clean chicken thighs, trim fat.
- Peel and smash garlic cloves then dice fine.
- To make marinade: In a blender add olive oil, juice from lemons and orange, cumin, salt. oregano, cilantro and garlic. Pulse blend well..
- In a ziploc bag add chicken thighs and blended marinade. Marinade anywhere from overnight to 1 hour..
- Grill chicken.
- Dice chicken for tacos..
- Add chopped cilantro, onion and tomato to top off tacos.
Perfectly charred and crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside, this really is the BEST. I've always had my eye on this one particular recipe for beer-marinated chicken tacos, partly because chicken marinated in Negra Modelo sounded delicious, but mostly as an excuse to make a large batch of guacamole. An easy recipe for chicken marinated in a smooth blend of chiles, cumin, ginger, and black pepper, then grilled and stuffed into tacos. Double wrap if you are planning to store the chicken for more than two months. Ground chicken can last up to three months in the freezer, while chicken pieces.