Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Jar of maraschino cherries.
Cherry Topped Holiday Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together..
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix until smooth and frothy. Slowly add flour with milk. Beat until smooth..
- Line cupcake pans with paper or foil holders. Fill each cupcake tin with batter, half way..
- Bake for approximately 15minutes, Or until cake does not stick to toothpick. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto a rack and cool completely before frosting..
- Whip up cream cheese frosting to top your cupcakes –see my favorite cream cheese frosting recipe–.
- Top each cupcake with a single rinsed and dry patted maraschino cherry..