Choclate babana bread cupcakes. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate!
Ingredients of Choclate babana bread cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk of choice. i used drinking coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mashed overripe banana.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour of choice. i used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar of choice. i usee coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of stevia Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Optional.
And finally… the fact that I have seriously convinced myself that these cupcakes are the perfect snack – and even a somewhat healthy snack to boot Last week I briefly mentioned that my mom used to make us "banana boats" when we were kids: a slice of bread smeared with peanut butter, a banana. Chocolate Banana Bread is the perfect combination of chocolate and banana. The balance between the two flavors in my recipe is outstanding! It took me a few tries to get it quite right, because I either ended up with bread that tasted just like chocolate cake (not that that's bad) OR a barely there.
Choclate babana bread cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin tin holes..
- In a medium bowl mix banana, oil, vanilla, and vinager. Set aside for 5 min..
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Our wet into dry and stir until evenly mixed..
- Portion the batter evenly among muffin tins. Add to oven and bake for 20 to 25 min. Until toothpuck inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool..
Double Chocolate Banana Cupcakes are fluffy and perfectly moist with a delicious banana flavor. They're light, fluffy, super moist chocolate cupcakes infused with delicious banana bread flavor. Then they're topped with the creamiest chocolate buttercream frosting. These super soft cupcakes have the best flavor of banana and topped with rich dark chocolate icing. I have this little weird thing about bananas and chocolate.