breakfast tacos. If you've been reserving breakfast tacos for weekend mornings, I want to show you how to change that. Because really and truly, these breakfast tacos can be enjoyed any morning of the week. Not sure how to make breakfast tacos?
They're filled with scrambled eggs, salsa These healthy breakfast tacos are my favorite way to start the day. Fresh & light, they're easy to. Try these breakfast tacos and get more recipes, inspiration and ideas on Food.com. You can have breakfast tacos using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of breakfast tacos
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of frozen sausage patties.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
This is a very traditional Texas breakfast, and quick to prepare. It can be prepared in advance, and filling. Breakfast tacos are the go to here in Texas. When our family comes to visit there's two things they Flour tortillas are best for breakfast tacos.
breakfast tacos instructions
- you can add more eggs if you have a larger group or just eat more because it's so awesome. but this is what I normally make for my size family,.
- crack eggs, add milk, add sugar and whiP DO NOT STIR. I am showing you how to make fluffy IHOP EGGS. SO whip till all the milk and eggs and sugar are a mix. then add a few table spoons of butter and whip again till no more chunks are visible.
- whip about 3-4 minutes.. turn on skillet add enough butter to cover the bottom. melt and slowly pour in eggs. don't MIX, DONT STIR. low heat….
- you can use any sausages you like. I use pre cooked.. I just get a skillet. and put a few in and cook till golden Brown do this with as many as you think you will need.
- by now your eggs may start to bubble. get a spoon and start to slowly flip the eggs . don't stir.. slid on bottom and just flip . till you did the whole skillet. get tortillas in another skillet with more butter and toast the tortillas on each side. do as many as u like..
- by now your eggs will be done. and your sausage. cut up sausage and add eggs to tortillas. add cheese.. then put in the oven till melted. you can add salsa.. tomatoes. anything. green sauce.. it's a feeling meal and full of flavors..
Crumble the sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Breakfast tacos are tacos that you eat for breakfast. You can make a vegan sweet potato and black bean breakfast taco. You can even make one with crushed up tortilla chips on top. Breakfast Tacos – warm tortillas stuffed with eggs and awesome – are the perfect way to start your day.