Strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles. Tantalize your taste buds with Sprinkles Strawberry cupcakes! This juicy cupcake is made with ripe, succulent strawberries pureed into both its cake and frosting. Naturally painted pink with everyone's favorite fruit, they're as beautiful as they are sweet!
Gorgeously light and spongey vegan vanilla cupcakes topped with creamy strawberry vanilla frosting. Alternatively decorate with vegan sprinkles or dried coconut. So let me know what you think of these gorgeous vegan vanilla cupcakes in the comments and please rate the recipe too! You can cook Strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 125 g of butter.
- You need of Strawberries chopped up.
Sprinkles just happens to be my favourite place for cupcakes, and THE ultimate bakery in LA. This Strawberry Frosting is perfect for Sprinkles Cupcakes' Strawberry Cupcakes ! Place strawberries in the bowl of a small food processor; process until pureed. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together.
Strawberry cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkles step by step
- Weight out your butter, melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave for about 10 seconds so it’s soft and add to a mixing bowl with the sugar.
- Mix the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the eggs in one at a time and mix until smooth and then add your flour, milk and vanilla extract and mix all together until nice and smooth.
- Finally add the strawberries, as many as you want to the mixture, stir around and place them into the cupcake cases.
- Cook them in the middle of the oven at about 180c for around 20 minutes, until they are nice and golden brown, you can take them out before 20 mins is up to see if they are done..
- You can pipe some vanilla frosting and some sprinkles, I don’t have a piping bag so I had to use a knife 🤣, this is not an option if you want them plain 😁.
Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. BTW, did you ever make it to NorCal (SJ I made these cupcakes and frosting for Valentines Day and they were perfect! Frost cooled cupcakes with vanilla buttercream. If topping with lemon zest, do so right before serving. There may be leftover frosting depending how much you use on Garnish: Instead of a lemon slice, decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles, white chocolate chips, or even crushed hard lemon candies.