Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- It’s 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.