White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing. CChocolate Cake with Whipped Oreo Icing is a deliciously soft, moist pudding filled cake topped or layered with pillowy whipped Oreo Cookie icing! These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! They're made with moist dark chocolate cupcakes, and are topped with a generous swirl of Oreo frosting!!
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- It’s of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Since then so many bloggers have added it to their websites. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one. Scrumptious Oreo cupcakes with an airy whipped cream frosting.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing instructions
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, rotating the tray halfway through (mine. Cupcakes are described as individual cakes that are baked in muffins cups lined with paper or foil baking cups. They come in a variety of flavors and are usually frosted with icing and sometimes garnished with sprinkles. Devil's food cake, fluffy white frosting and Oreo™ cookies capture the fabulous flavor of a favorite ice cream. cup Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting. This Oreo cupcake recipe is made with vanilla cupcakes stuffed with bits of real Oreo and topped with an Oreo buttercream frosting.