Almond and raspberry cupcakes. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Almond-Raspberry Cupcakes recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. These vegan almond and raspberry cupcakes are delicious and so quick and easy to make.
Ingredients of Almond and raspberry cupcakes
- Prepare of Cake ingredients.
- Prepare 125 grams of self-raising flour,sifted.
- Prepare 25 grams of ground almonds.
- You need 125 grams of margarine, softened.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond essence.
- It’s of For the topping.
- You need 125 grams of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 150 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of raspberries.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon (juice only).
- Prepare 150 ml of double cream.
Try your hand at these cupcakes – great to bring to a coffee morning or for a lunchbox treat but with a depth of flavour that makes them special enough for parties. This Raspberry Almond Layer Cake has three layers of moist, fluffy almond cake filled with fresh raspberry frosting. So there was a moment this past weekend where I realized what true love really is. It's giving your spouse the "best" pillow even when you want it.
Almond and raspberry cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas 4. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases. Combine all the ingredients for the cakes in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Spoon into the cupcake cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling..
- For the icing, beat together the butter with half of the icing sugar until smooth and light. Combine the raspberries, lemon juicd and remaining icing sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over a moderate heat..
- Crush the raspberries using the back of a spoon then remove from the heat. Sieve and collect the juice in a bowl and allow to cool. Add this to the buttercream and beat until smooth. Whip the double cream in a seperate bowl until it forms soft peaks, then fold it through the butter and raspberry mixture until smooth and even..
- Spoon into a piping bag fitted with your choice of nozzle then chill for 10-15 minutes. When cupcakes are cool, remove the icing from the fridge and let it come ba k up to room temperature. pipe the icing onto the cakes..
Blend together, then pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any raspberry pips. When the cupcakes are cold, spread some of the frosting on the top of each. DIY Almond Milk: A Healthy Indulgence. Almond milk is an excellent alternative to regular milk, especially. Rhubarb & Raspberry Frangipane Tart with Almond Praline.