Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup.
Ingredients of Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup
- You need 3 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 6 large of potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 packages of mix frozen peas & carrots.
- It’s 2 3/4 can of milk.
- It’s 1 stick of salted butter.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s of dried onions.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of cajun seasoning.
- You need of Ham.
- You need 1 packages of Colby Shredded Cheese.
Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup step by step
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix..
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix..
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5/3 hours or until the potatoes are tender..