Red velvet Cup cake. What makes red velvet stand out from say, chocolate cupcakes, is its wonderfully buttery flavor. I love that about red velvet. And during some recipe testing, I threw that flavor.
Ingredients of Red velvet Cup cake
- You need of Flour 2 and half cup.
- Prepare 1 of Butter Simas.
- Prepare 8 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Flavour.
- You need of Food colour red velvet.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Baking powder.
The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa.
Red velvet Cup cake instructions
- After creaming then add your eggs and mix thoroughly..
- Add flavour,flour,baking powder and mix them..
- Put the mixture in a cup cake pan and add little drop of food colour and mix with a toothpick.
- Bake it……enjoy.
How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes. The red color can come from beets or even strawberries but personally I unapologetically prefer red food dye and in large quantities. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring. Not ideal, I know, but the color is.