Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red food colour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video.
Red velvet cupcakes instructions
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and keep aside..
- In another bowl add in ur oil, egg and sugar and mix until fluffy. (I used egg whisker)..
- Add in ur Vanillah extract and mix..
- Add ur vinegar and mix..
- Add in ur red food colour and mix..
- Pour half of ur flour mixture to ur wet ingredient and mix..
- Add in your buttermilk and mix..
- Den finally add ur remaining fIour mixture and mix..
- Arrange ur cake liner to ur baking pan, scoop in 2 spoons in each liner. Bake for 20 minutes.. Or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- This measurement will give u 12-13 cupcakes.. Enjoy!.
Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring.