Red Velvet Cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes
- It’s 125 GMs of Butter.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of red food colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- Prepare of Cream cheese icing ingredients:.
- It’s 175 gms of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3 cups of icing sugar1 tsp vanilla extract.
All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video.
Red Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add one egg at a time and beat well..
- Add vanilla extract and red food colour and beat again.
- In a separate bowl sift flour and coco powder..add this in butter mixture and fold in..Then mix milk also.
- Pour this mixture in prepared baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Cool on wire rack and then top with cream cheese icing.
- Beat all ingredients of icing well and decorate it as ur choice.
Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring.