Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste.
Ingredients of Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste
- You need 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 70 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 80 grams of Tsubu-an.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil (for coating the molds).
Japanese Style Mini-Cupcakes with Matcha and Red Bean Paste instructions
- Put the pancake mix, matcha, egg, sugar, and milk in a bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Put the chopped butter in a heatproof container. Microwave for 30 seconds at 600W to melt, then add to the bowl..
- Coat the petit gateau molds with vegetable oil, and pour the batter into the molds with a spoon..
- Since the batter rises while baking, fill the molds halfway or 2/3 full..
- Lift the mold tray with both hands and drop it on the counter several times to release any air pockets and even out the surface..
- Place a small amount of tsubu-an in each mold..
- Mix the batter and tsubu-an together with a spoon..
- Bake for 13 minutes in a preheated oven at 170℃..
- Try this recipe "Mini-Cupcakes with Tea Leaves and Strawberry Jam" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153544-tea-flavored-mini-cakes-with-strawberry-jam.
- Or, "Mini-Cupcakes with Strawberry Milk Flavour" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153835-strawberry-milk-mini-cakes-for-cherry-blossom-viewing.