Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. More evidence in code and web registries has surfaced suggesting that the rumored "Apple One" bundle of services is coming very soon. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Ingredients of Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes
- It’s 3 of Apples *peeled and coarsely grated.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/3 cups Self Raising Flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Bi-carb Soda.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sultanas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of Canora Oil or 125 g Melted Butter.
- Prepare of Nuts for topping *optional.
Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cases..
- Combine and shift dry ingredients. Add Eggs, Oil (or Butter) and grated Apples, and mix well. *Note: If you use only 1 or 2 Apples, add some Milk to soften the batter..
- Spoon the mixture into each case and place some chopped/sliced nuts. I used Almond Flakes this time..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Leave in tins for 5 minutes before moving onto wire rack to cool..