EASY strawberry poke cake. Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is a luscious dessert that's strawberries and cream at its best! It has a burst of flavor that melts in your mouth, and you can make it ahead of time. A strawberry jello poke cake is easy to make ahead of time.
Top with fluffy frosting and fresh strawberries for a dessert that's truly ready to party. This Strawberry Poke Cake is made with a moist vanilla cake covered with sweetened condensed milk and a fresh strawberry sauce, all topped with cream cheese whipped cream! This Easy Strawberry Poke Cake is similar to the Strawberry Tres Leches cake I made last year. You can have EASY strawberry poke cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY strawberry poke cake
- Prepare of white cake mix (plus ingredients called for on box).
- You need of box strawberry jello.
- You need of boiling water.
- Prepare of – oz tub cool whip.
- You need of Optional topping: fresh or frozen strawberries.
To make a poke cake, you first bake an easy white Once cooked, you poke the cake all over with a serving fork or straw, just like you would a tres leches cake. Strawberry Poke Cakes Strawberry Recipes Strawberry Sauce Strawberry Brownies Strawberry Pie Filling Cake Mix Recipe Cupcake Filling Recipes Homemade Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry Whipped Cream Strawberry Pretzel. How to Make Strawberry Poke Cake. This is seriously one of the easiest cakes ever, even easier if you go the Kool-Aid route but again, I recommend the strawberry simple syrup version hands down!
EASY strawberry poke cake step by step
- Grease a 13×9” baking pan and heat oven to 350. Prepare cake as directed on box..
- Remove from oven and poke holes all over the top halfway through using a skewer or handle of a small wooden spoon. Cool 30 minutes..
- Mix 1 cup boiling water with jello until dissolved and pour over top of the cake. Refrigerate 1 hour minimum and top with cool whip and fruit before serving. (You can add an additional layer on top the cake of instant vanilla pudding. Prepare the pudding using 1 cup of milk only and spread evenly on top after preparing it and after jello is poured on top. Then top with cool whip and fruit. I forgot to add the pudding LOL).
If you're stuck in a dessert rut, poke cake is just the recipe you need to try. It's low-maintenance to bake, and it's always a crowd pleaser. This strawberry poke cake is a moist and delicious cake. It's similar to a strawberry shortcake, and is a great treat to make for any occasion. This strawberry poke cake is made from scratch and is a soft, moist jello poke cake that is topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.