Agushi soup. Various Egusi (also called agusi, agushi, egushi) soups are favorites in Western Africa. The soup is thickened with flour ground from seeds of a species of Cucurbitaceae (which includes gourds, melons, pumpkins, and squashes, many of which are native to Africa). This soup is love by African especially the Nigerian.l so much love this soup due to its nutritional value ingredients needed agushi (melon seed).
Ingredients of Agushi soup
- It’s of Agushi/pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Tomato and pepper mix.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Spices of choice.
- It’s of Meat of choice.
- Prepare of Ugu/pumpkin leafs.
Our Guest cook shows how he prepares his own Agushi soup. Agushi fruit is similar to watermelon but has white seeds. Unlike watermelon, the fruit is not edible, and quite bitter. Zobacz wybrane przez nas produkty dla hasła „egusi soup: unikatowe, personalizowane i ręcznie robione przedmioty z zupy i gotowe mieszanki naszych sklepów.
Agushi soup step by step
- In a clean pot add in your palm and/vegetable oil, then onions and tomato pepper mix and fry till oil comes out..
- Then in goes your agushi and fry till more oil comes out then add in your stock water.
- Then ginger and garlic paste, beaf and assorted meat..
- Seasoning cubes and powder, then cover and simmer for 10-20mnts depending on how much your water is, then add in your ugu leaf.
- Let it simmer for 2mnts and it's done.
- Enjoy while hot with any swallow or rice..
How To Make Agusi Soup Or Melon Seeds Soup. Agushi Construction Founding Director Bear Agushi's new family home is a testament to his passion for contemporary architecture and design. Egusi soup is an appetizing soup to behold. Find out the many tricks of preparing this popular soup Nigerian Egusi Soup (Caking Method) [Video] Egusi and Ogbono Soup Combo Fried Egusi Soup. Inspired Ghanaian Street Food in London.