Easy Oreo cupcakes. If you want to see any other flavours. These easy oreo cupcakes may just be the best thing that's ever happened to oreos. It's not just an oreo cupcake – it's a cupcake with a whole oreo baked into the bottom and then it's topped with.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cupcake mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayo or non flavored yogurt.
- Prepare 12 of oreos.
- Prepare 1 can of black decorating frosting.
- It’s 1 packages of oreo frosting (tube or container).
- Prepare 12 of cupcake liners.
These vanilla oreo cupcakes are topped with some delicious cookies & cream frosting. Talking about the cupcakes, these are vanilla Oreo cupcakes. You can also make chocolate Oreo. Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Frosting.
Easy Oreo cupcakes instructions
- prep cupcake mix as directed on box (in my recipes I chose 12 cupcakes).
- add 2 tablespoons of mayo or non flavored yogurt for extra moisture (optional).
- place cupcake liners in pan fill with about 2 tablespoons of mix.
- place half or whole Oreo in each cupcake liner.
- continue to feel cupcake liners then bake.
- once they are complete let them completely cool then frost/decorate to your liking.
Does it get any better than this? Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake and a hidden oreo crust on the bottom. They're easy to make with only six ingredients and versatile enough for. Quick, easy Oreo cupcakes recipe (cookies and cream cupcakes) with Oreo buttercream frosting. Soft, moist, requires simple ingredients & chocolate cake mix.