Banana Cupcakes. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat. It's sturdy enough to hold up the thick, creamy batter. Baking Soda: Baking soda helps the.
Ingredients of Banana Cupcakes
- It’s of Banana Cupcakes.
- Prepare 3 of Large Bananas, mashed & ripe.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 stick of Butter, melted.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- You need 1 of Cream Cheese 8oz. softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 3 cup of Powered Sugar.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cupcakes are super moist, sweet and fragrant, and topped with a tangy "cream cheese" frosting! These Banana Cupcakes are refined-sugar-free, yet boast seriously sweet banana flavor from the She loved banana and she loved dairy, so Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting it was! What a delightful banana cupcakes recipe. I'm pregnant so I'm having intense I just made the banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon cupcakes.
Banana Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners | In a small bowl, use a fork to mash your bananas | Add lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and set aside | In a large mixing bowl, whip butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in pure vanilla extract | Next add in the flour mixture alternating with the buttermilk | Lastly, stir in banana mixture.
- Use a ice cream scooper and pour batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until done | Remove from oven and place directly onto a wire rack | Let them cool before frosting.
- For the Frosting – In a large mixing bowl whip butter and cream cheese until smooth | Add in pure vanilla extract and sugar | Whip on low speed until combined, then on high speed until frosting is smooth.
- Bon Appétit :).
With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. You will love these tender and moist cupcakes that are oh so sweet. Banoffee Cupcakes are banana filled cakes topped with a thin layer of dulce de leche, then finished off with dulce de leche icing!