Easy banana bread cup cakes. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, began eating solids.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
Banana muffins are easy and healthy too.even kids can make banana muffins easily .e can call it banana bread muffins too . Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. This Easy Banana Bread Recipe makes a moist loaf with a tender crumb and TONS of banana flavor! It's a classic recipe that's perfect for all those over ripe bananas!
Easy banana bread cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world! Although the bread is irresistible straight out of the oven, I find that the banana flavor improves a day after it's made. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Best banana cake made in bakery style – so fluffy and light. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many reasons.