TOKYO BANANA CUPCAKES. Tokyo Banana Caramel Cake recipe that consists of Japanese vanilla sponge, filled with fresh banana custard, and coated with home-made caramel swiss. TOKYO BANANA is one of Japan's most beloved treats. These cream-filled cakes are a Japanese delicacy made with care by TOKYO BANANA.
Ingredients of TOKYO BANANA CUPCAKES
- You need 1 box of Vanilla Cake Mix, Sponge Cake mix preferably.
- Prepare of Banana Filling.
- You need 2 each of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 medium of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare of Frosting (mix together).
- You need 3 cup of Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Banana Flavoring.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Food Coloring.
One of most famous and coolest sweets from Soft sponge cake covers sweet banana custard cream. Just looks like cute yellow banana! Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat. Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like.
TOKYO BANANA CUPCAKES step by step
- Make your cupcake as instructed behind the box..
- For filling, in a bowl, mash bananas using potato masher or fork. Then add the rest of the ingredients. Sift through a saucepan..
- Cook on low-med heat untik thicken. Don't stop whisking while cooking..
- Transfer to a bowl, chill in the fridge..
- Assembly: take a cupcake, make a hole in the middle using apple corer, then fill with banana filling. Do it for all the cupcakes..
- Lastly, frost your cupcakes with frosting and enjoy!.
These sweet little banana cupcakes make a great kids snack or can be popped into their lunchboxes. See more Baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. They make for such an easy (and healthy). These Banana Split Cupcakes have tender, fluffy banana cupcakes topped with vanilla and strawberry frosting and topped with chocolate ganache and a cherry.