chicken tacos. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Perfect for weeknight meals and makes great leftovers! Chicken Tacos is a quick way to get your midweek taco fix!
Ingredients of chicken tacos
- You need 2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 2 large of tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of of cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 2 dozen of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 can of of rotel.
- It’s 1 small of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 small of can of chopped green chilies.
So it's about How to Make Chicken Tacos. These chicken tacos start with a quick mixture of the chicken taco. Chicken Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Learn how to make Chicken Mexican Tacos at home with chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
chicken tacos step by step
- boil the chicken on medium high heat until done…about 8 to 10 minutes..
- add the rotel the tomato paste and the green chilies. add a little more water until it blends thoroughly and boil off most of the excess water..
- add one package of any generic taco seasoning and one half packet of any generic enchilada seasoning. blend thoroughly..
- in a medium skillet add half an inch of any oil. ( note: olive oil takes longer to cook the tortillas and tends to pop, I advise canola) you'll need a pair of tongs, when the oil is hot slide one tortilla in and after a second or two flip it in half and let it sit for about ten seconds flip it again and let sit for about five. continue until all desired tortillas are cooked. I recommend placing then upside down in a baking dish lined with a few papertowels it takes about ninty percent of the excess oil off..
- cut up your tomatoes and onion and chop up the cilantro for garnishes.
- soon I will have the recipe for a homemade taco seasoning on here but as it is a little long, I neglected to add it at this time. stay posted and I will have it on here soon..
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or. Mexican Street Tacos are one of my favorite foods! This version includes marinated grilled chicken thighs and creamy avocados. They're brimming with bright flavors and they're so easy to make. These Shredded Chicken Tacos recipe is epic!