Bunny Cupcake Toppers.
Ingredients of Bunny Cupcake Toppers
- It’s 2 of tubs of frosting.
- You need 1 of marshmallows.
- You need 1 of pink crystal sugar.
- You need 1 of round sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of long chocolate sprinkles.
Bunny Cupcake Toppers step by step
- Tint one tub of frosting pink or whatever color you would like. Frost cupcakes with that. Put the white frosting in a zip top bag. Snip the end off. Put a dolip of white in the middle of each cupcake..
- Cut each marshmallow into 4 prices. Then snip each piece about half the way down to make it look like ears. Dump some pink crystal sprinkles on a paper plate. Press marshmallow ears in and slightly flatten. Put on cupcakes..
- Give each bunny 2 eyes, a nose, and 3 whiskers on each side..