Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting
- You need of ✨Cupcakes✨.
- You need 175 g of Salted Butter (room temperature).
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour (Sifted).
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s of ✨Dulce De Leche Frosting ✨.
- You need 1 Cup of Salted or unsalted Butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Prepare 370 g of Powder Sugar (Sifted).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Greek Yogurt Cupcakes With Dulce De Leche Frosting step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C. When making this cake batter have the butter, yogurt and eggs at room temperature. Line 23 muffin cups with paper liners. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl whisk together the yogurt and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until it becomes smooth and light in color..
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl as needed. With the mixer on low speed, add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix very well. Then add the yogurt mixture and mix until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fill the muffin cups with the batter and bake for about 17-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick into a cupcake and see if it comes out clean. If it does come out clean, it is ready..
- In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth. Add in powder sugar, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and heavy whipping cream. Beat on low speed for a few seconds until the sugar is well incorporated into the mixture. Then beat on medium high speed until the frosting is fluffy (about 2-4 minutes). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes..
- Once the cupcakes have cooled completely, prepare a large pastry bag with extra large couplers and an extra large piping. Fill the bag with the dulce de leche buttercream frosting. Pipe the frosting on each cupcake. Enjoy! 😉.