Easy Carrot cupcakes. Soft, fluffy, and moist carrot cake cupcakes! Made completely from scratch with real grated carrots and the option to add nuts or raisins, these cupcakes are always a hit! This is our favorite recipe for carrot cake cupcakes!
You don't even have to whisk them! The only step that might slow you down is grating the carrots but I decided to grate them in the food. These carrot cake cupcakes are made extra easy thanks to a box of Betty's cake mix! You can have Easy Carrot cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot cupcakes
- It’s 130 g of flour.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 150 g of grated carrots.
- You need 150 ml of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
Keywords: carrot cake cupcakes, carrot cupcakes, cream cheese frosting, carrot cake dessert. Carrot Cake Cupcakes are so moist and fluffy and have a not-too-sweet cream cheese frosting on For spring and Easter, we especially enjoy our Carrot Pineapple Cake, Easy Carrot Cake Recipe. The most delicious, moist carrot cupcakes with my famous cream cheese frosting recipe! Everyone seems to love Carrot Cake, so I often make these Carrot Cupcakes as they're easy to transport and look so pretty.
Easy Carrot cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease and flour your cupcake tin if not using liners..
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, bicarbonate soda, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine the grated carrots and oil.
- Add the flour mix into the carrot mix a little at a time until just combined (DO NOT over mix).
- Add the beaten eggs to the batter and stir to mix (DO NOT over mix).
- Scoop the batter into each cupcake hole until (about 2/3 up not all the way to the top).
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. (*Baking time may vary from oven to oven so don't worry if yours needs a little more time)..
- Remove from the oven and place the cupcake tin on a cooling rack for 15 minutes before removing the cupcakes from the tin..
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely on the cooling rack before eating. Enjoy!!.
Carrot cake cupcakes are the tastiest way to incorporate a dose of veggies into a sweet treat — especially when there's a swirl of cream cheese frosting piled on top. These cupcakes are as easy as. Carrot cake cupcakes are just perfect for this time of year! When you need a quick, homemade dessert for Easter you really can't go wrong with cupcakes! These spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes are soft, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese These carrot cake cupcakes are incredibly soft, light, super moist, and jam-packed with freshly grated.